Has the festive season and new year’s expenses left you in a financially tight spot?
Cash Loans to start the new year afresh
The holiday season brings about various needs to purchase gifts, food, and spend quality time with family and friends. We all get ready to do our Christmas shopping and rushing around doing last minute payments of accounts. Whilst in this state of “festive bustle”, it’s easy to miss something, like the payment of an important account. This problem can be solved by applying for a quick cash loan.
Many people start the new year with a close to empty wallet because of all the festive expenses only to be faced with all the expenses of a new school/university year.
If you find that you have run out of money/cash flow to complete the rest of your payments such as accounts or item purchases, buying school clothes and paying school/university fees then a cash loan could save you. Cash loans are able to cover various expenses, especially personal ones. However, just as these loans are able to cover an array of expenses, there are also many ways to obtain a cash loan.
THE FOLLOWING ARE TYPES OF CASH LOANS
There is a very short time allowed in order to pay the loan back – usually on the your next payday.
Online cash loans
Applying for an online cash loan will only require access to the internet and a computer. The process is virtually very efficient with results nearly instantly.
These loans also come in the form of cash, so you can conveniently withdraw the money, which will be directly deposited, into your South African Bank account.
If you thought that you are the only person in the world who needed to use a cash loan, then you cannot be more wrong. Due to the convenience of cash loans, many people resort to making use of it to finance any of their emergency expenses.
However, as with nearly all things in life, you will find that there are advantages as well as disadvantages when it comes to quick borrowed cash.
Some of the advantages include the following:
– Being able to access the borrowed cash quickly after approval
– The online process is quick and easy to complete
– You can cover emergency expenses in no time
– The smaller amount will allow you the opportunity to be able to easily pay the loan back on time
– In some cases blacklisted as well as those people with bad credit can apply
Disadvantages of this form of loan include:
– Only limited to South African citizens (in most cases)
– You need a South African Bank Account
– You need to be 18yrs or older in order to apply
– An online loan is limited to machine generated calculations that cannot be negotiated
– Short time to repay loan
– Higher interest rate and less money is afforded to you